Intersections can be found on highways, local streets, and country roads where two or more streams of traffic come together. Insights from The Federal Highway Safety Administration (FHSA) show that around half of all injuries from driving in America over the past few years have taken place at these points, along with a quarter of all fatalities.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a Bradenton car accident at an intersection, you may be entitled to compensation. Call The Law Place to schedule a free consultation with our car accident attorneys today. We can assess your case and advise you on the next steps of your legal journey. We are available 24/7, so don’t hesitate. Call (941) 444-4444 to get the information you need about how a personal injury lawyer from The Law Place could help your case.
How Does Dangerous Driving Happen at Bradenton Intersections?
Conflict points are when roads separate, join, or cross over each other to merge traffic flow. As they are always present at intersections, they can make challenging conditions for drivers when there is a large flow of traffic. As frequent sites of car and motorcycle accidents in Florida and across America, there are things you should bear in mind to avoid collisions.
- Increase driving focus on the approach.
- Get into the outer lane in good time to prepare for changes.
- Stay alert to other drivers and their movements, even with the right of way.
- Resist taking any form of ‘rest stop’ in traffic to avoid distracted driving, including attending to car tasks, cell phones, or personal appearance.
Due to our experience speaking with a range of clients as their legal case progress, we understand and can empathize with the stress surrounding car crashes across Florida. You can speak to a car accident lawyer from our knowledgeable team who can help guide you with your steps. Call today for your free consultation and to get started on your legal journey.
For a free legal consultation with a dangerous intersections accidents lawyer serving Bradenton, call 941-444-4444
What Are Some of the Factors That Can Impact a Bradenton car Accident?
Road safety associations, insurance companies, and our legal firm see a wide range of factors every day that contribute to automobile accidents, including:
- When drivers run lights.
- High levels of drivers passing through the intersection, causing congestion.
- Unclear traffic markings at the intersection or its approach.
- Turning when the line of sight may be obscured.
- Increased traffic from highways bringing drivers who are not familiar with the local area.
- Higher levels of people on foot in the vicinity, potentially causing pedestrian accidents.
- Increased average speed due to long, straight roads on the approach.
- Drivers misjudging factors such as speed, gaps between vehicles, and other actions.
If you have experienced any of the above in a Bradenton car accident and would like to understand what legal options may be available for you, call us now to find out more in a free consultation.
Bradenton Dangerous Intersections Accident Lawyer Near Me 941-444-4444
Common Physical Injuries From Car Accidents at Intersections
Auto accidents can cause different types of severe, potentially long-lasting, or permanent injuries. In some car wreck cases, a personal injury can prove fatal. Examples of typical injuries from clients include, but are not limited to:
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Chest trauma injuries, more than 70% of which are from car accidents, according to a study from the US National Library of Medicine.
- Broken bones, which can also be crushed or fractured.
- Whiplash and other neck damage.
- Internal bleeding or organ injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries.
- Burns, minor and/or severe.
- Cuts, bruises, and pain.
Click to contact our Bradenton Personal Injury Lawyers today
The Impact of Emotional Distress From Intersection Accidents
As well as physical injuries, the impact of collisions in terms of psychological distress can make a significant impact on your quality of life, including:
- Shock from the traumatic experience taking place,
- Low moods and depression.
- Feeling disconnected and isolated from others.
- A sense of being unable to fully participate in and enjoy life.
The symptoms above can be experienced for significant lengths of time as you are left with much to process after a car wreck. In particular, shock can be experienced long after the traumatic event took place, leading to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
It is important to look at seeking legal help and finding a suitable car accident lawyer as soon as possible if you suffer from any combination of emotional distress and physical injuries following your car crash. Our team can help you to claim for conditions you may experience in a way that is clear to understand and accounted for, both in terms of Florida law and insurance company policy. You can contact our Bradenton office today for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney from our team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Damages Available Following a Bradenton car Accident
Anybody suffering injuries through no fault of their own could be entitled to compensation according to Florida law. To give an idea of what type of costs and losses can be included in claims, some examples of the types of compensation paid to car crash victims are listed below:
- Medical bills – Medical attention is likely to be required following a car accident, any medical bills incurred and those expected in the future can be covered, such as surgery, physio, x-rays, etc.
- Lost wages – Claims can be made for any lost earnings during time away from work due to the collision. If your injuries mean you are unable to return to work, you may also be able to claim against the loss of future earnings.
- Pain and suffering – Covering both physical and mental suffering as a result of the car accident. Pain and suffering can be difficult to quantify, which is one of the reasons why a car accident attorney is vital to help translate any distressing conditions into a clear personal injury claim for you.
- Loss of enjoyment in life – If you find yourself no longer able to participate in activities you once enjoyed, e.g., a sport or instrument, following a car accident, then this is considered to be a loss of enjoyment. An accident lawyer can calculate this into monetary compensation.
- Wrongful death – The most unfortunate scenario is when an accident leads to the death of a loved one. Accident attorneys can file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the victim’s loved ones. Information on this can be found under Florida Statute 768.21. Damages under wrongful death cover loss of consortium plus funeral expenses.
Automobile accidents can be devastating for the victim and those around them, so it is vital that you seek support and justice. Appropriate legal aid can help deal with your insurance company and access the damages you are owed. Contact our Bradenton office to speak to a motor vehicle accident lawyer today and find out what could be done for your case.
Should I Contact an Attorney for a Car Accident?
After experiencing the stress of an automobile accident, the time that follows can be challenging for all involved. Whether you are suffering from serious injuries or are wondering if it is worth getting a lawyer for a minor accident, if you have experienced any impact on your life after a collision, you can speak to a motor vehicle accident lawyer in a free consultation. Car accident lawyers at The Law Place can help you to understand your options, offer legal guidance in your free consultation, and give you options for the next steps in the legal process.
Results show that in 90% of car accidents, cases aided by a lawyer result in a payout for the victim. Whilst only around 50% of cases without legal representation received a payout from an insurance company.
No Win No Fee at The Law Place
If the thought of budgeting for legal fees is a concern, you can rest assured in knowing that the lawyers at The Law Place work on a contingency basis. This means that fees are only deducted from clients with successful settlement cases. Working with our firm will mean a free case at the start of your legal journey, with no costs due to you until the case is completed.
In the unlikely scenario that your case is unsuccessful, there will be no fees for you to pay. There’s also no need to worry about finding time to call during office hours. Our lines are open 24 hours to get you the guidance you need as quickly as possible. So, to find out if an experienced Bradenton car injury lawyer could help you, you can call us today for a free consultation.
The Process of Working With a Personal Injury Attorney
At The Law Place, we make the complexities of Florida personal injury law, insurance company paperwork, and other processes easier to deal with. We do this by offering legal guidance to give you the best chance of getting justice for your intersection accident. Below is a summary of how the initial steps with a motor vehicle accidents lawyer at our firm are handled:
- Contact the law firm for your free consultation with a motor vehicle accident lawyer.
- Your car accident lawyer will ask you some simple questions about your case and give you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
- After gathering this information, the lawyer will then determine the strength of your case and make recommendations.
- Our free consultations are your chance to fully understand your options and receive initial legal advice from a lawyer at no expense.
- If there is a decision to continue your case with The Law Place, the next step will be a follow-up meeting to move forward with your legal journey.
Many of the lawyers in our firm come with the highest possible rating, AVVO 10.0. This is an independent rating created by legal professionals and people searching for legal guidance. It cannot be bought and gives clients peace of mind concerning how personal injury cases are handled by The Law Place. If you have questions for one of our car accident lawyers, you can schedule a free consultation when you call today.
Take Action Now to Get the Justice You Deserve
If you or one of your loved ones have been involved in an accident at a Bradenton intersection, it is important to look at getting specialized help from a personal injury lawyer as soon as you can. In Florida, the statute of limitations only allows for claims to be made within four years from when the accident took place. More information can be found here in Florida Statute 95.11. If your claim isn’t made within this period, it will be barred permanently, blocking you from receiving the compensation you may deserve. Should your case be for the worst-case scenario of a wrongful death lawsuit, the time limit is shorter. You will have a mere two years to make a claim.
It is also important to get any required medical attention after an intersection car accident as soon as may be possible. Our law firm has known instances where insurance companies have questioned the validity of personal injury claims as two weeks have elapsed between the accident and seeking medical care. Avoiding delays wherever possible will help our car accident attorneys to process legal cases as quickly and efficiently as possible – why not get started today with your free consultation?
Contact The Law Place Today!
Whether you or a family member have been involved in an auto accident, The Law Place can help. At The Law Place, our motor vehicle accident lawyers have over 75 years of combined experience and can offer you a free consultation to understand the case of your car accident claim.
Our law firm operates across the State of Florida, so if you have been involved in a collision in the Bradenton, FL., area or beyond, you are welcome to call our toll-free number at a time that suits you. Lines are open 24 hours a day for you to get legal help from our car accident lawyers whenever you need it. So contact our Bradenton office for your free consultation today at (941) 444-4444.
Call or text 941-444-4444 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form