Criminal law can be defined as the system of laws concerned with the punishment of people who commit crimes. In Venice, FL., criminal charges are taken incredibly seriously. There are very strict penalties in place for those who break the law in Venice, Florida. It is the role of criminal defense lawyers, therefore, to defend those people who are facing criminal charges. To be convicted of a crime in Venice, FL., a criminal prosecutor must be able to prove to a jury that you are guilty of your crime beyond a reasonable doubt.
If you have been arrested or are facing charges for breaking the law, it is important that you seek the help of Venice, FL., criminal defense lawyers as soon as possible. At The Law Place, we have a team of highly experienced and knowledgable criminal defense lawyers who have been serving Venice citizens for many years. With the legal help of the criminal defense lawyers at our law firm, you can rest assured that your case will be in the most capable hands.
Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you want to find a lawyer highly experienced in criminal law, you should contact our office today. We can offer you a free consultation with one of our Venice criminal defense attorneys. Call us now at (941) 444-4444.
What Crimes Can a Venice, FL., Criminal Defense Attorney Defend Me Against?
No matter the reason why you need the help of a Venice, FL., criminal defense attorney, we can help you at The Law Place. Our lawyers are highly knowledgeable of criminal law and have helped countless clients with their cases. A criminal defense attorney at our law firm can help defend you against many crimes in Venice, FL. Some of the crimes that we can defend you against are:
- Armed robbery.
- Assault and battery crimes.
- Burglary or theft.
- Child abuse.
- Domestic violence.
- Driving under the influence (DUI).
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI).
- Drug crimes, including the sale, distribution, purchase, cultivation, trafficking, and possession of drugs.
- Sex crimes.
- Traffic crimes, including reckless driving, and more.
- White-collar crimes, such as fraud and money laundering.
No matter the crime you are being accused of committing, a criminal defense attorney at The Law Place can help you in Venice, FL. Contact us today to find a lawyer for your case and schedule a free consultation.
Types of Defense Attorneys in Venice, FL.
Just like there are a variety of crimes that you can be accused of, there are many different criminal defense and trial lawyers. Each type has a specialized skill set within criminal law suited to defend against particular crimes. At The Law Place, a Venice criminal defense attorney can help you. Our criminal defense attorneys serving Venice citizens can be categorized into the following:
- Florida DUI attorneys – We have a team of professional defense attorneys who specialize in traffic-related crimes, including cases of DUI, reckless driving, speeding, and more. A DUI criminal defense lawyer in Venice, FL., will be able to help you.
- Federal crimes attorneys – In Florida, federal crimes are considered to be incredibly serious offenses. They are charged by state and federal government and require an immense amount of experience and skill from a criminal defense lawyer to fight. If you have been accused of a federal crime in Venice, FL., you need the best legal advice that you can get, and we can offer that to you.
- Florida traffic offense lawyers – If you have received a traffic ticket in Venice, FL., it may be minor, and you may think that you don’t have much of a case. But, if not dealt with properly, you could risk losing your license and face harsh penalties. A criminal defense lawyer at our law firm can help you.
No matter what your case concerns, if you need to help of a criminal defense lawyer in Venice, FL., call our office today to schedule a free consultation. We can offer you all the legal advice you need.
How Much Do Criminal Defense Lawyers Cost?
Our criminal trial lawyers understand how scary it can be to face criminal charges. The legal outcome of such charges can greatly impact lives. At The Law Place, we work on a contingency basis. This ultimately means that you do not have to pay a penny upfront, so you can be sure not to worry about any unexpected legal bills. If you schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our firm, they will be able to explain our fee structure to you in further detail. All of our contingency work is monitored by the State Bar Association, which sets limits on what law firms can charge their clients.
Why You Should Hire a Venice Criminal Defense Attorney
The sooner that you seek the help and guidance of a criminal defense lawyer in Venice, the better. Having a highly professional lawyer defending your case from the very beginning can hugely improve your chances of being acquitted. Our legal team specializes in this area of law, so you can feel confident knowing that your case is being fought by the best possible people.
A criminal defense attorney can help you today. They can be on hand to offer you their years of experience and knowledge to answer any questions that you may have. They will advise you with your criminal case and will ensure that you don’t say anything that could damage your defense. We will also help protect your constitutional rights.
The Law Place offers you all the help you need. A criminal defense lawyer will investigate your case to assess all of the evidence that is being held against you. Your lawyer will be able to build you a strong defense case and strategy to help persuade a jury of your innocence if your case goes to trial in court. Our criminal trial lawyers will do all that they can to ensure that you escape the worst of the penalties that you are facing.
What Are the Consequences of a Criminal Conviction in Venice, FL.?
The severity of the penalties you can expect to face for your conviction if successful, can vary greatly. With any criminal charge in the State of Florida, it is likely that you will face fines, a criminal record, and even jail time. You need the legal representation of a licensed defense lawyer if you are facing a conviction. Some of the consequences of being convicted of a crime in Florida are:
- Damage to your reputation within the community.
- Loss of your driver’s license and increased insurance rates
- Undue stress on loved ones and family members.
- Being unable to secure bank loans and mortgages.
- Receiving a permanent criminal record that can greatly impact future employment opportunities.
Contact The Law Place Today!
No matter where you have been accused of your crime in Florida, we can help you. Whether that be Venice or other nearby cities, we have an attorney near you.
An attorney-client at The Law Place is one of immense commitment and loyalty. Our professional legal team has years of experience serving Venice clients and is fully capable of defending you against criminal accusations. If you have been accused of a crime, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
Our offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to listen to your call. We are ready to help defend your reputation. Contact us to schedule your free consultation now at (941) 444-4444.
Call or text 941-444-4444 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form