Truck accidents can cause serious damage and leave victims suffering severe injuries. The aftermath of a Bradenton truck accident can be incredibly difficult to deal with for the victim. Such a traumatic accident can leave victims facing stacks of medical bills, lost wages, and so much more. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Florida, you should contact an experienced Bradenton truck accident lawyer today.
At The Law Place, our truck accident attorneys will be able to help you file a personal injury claim so that you can win the compensation that you deserve from the trucking company and insurance companies. If you have experienced serious injuries, you do not have to suffer alone. Our law firm has your back. Our legal team has over 75 years of combined experience, so we have all the skills and knowledge to help you win your personal injury claim.
We have practice areas all over the state, so if you have been injured in a truck accident in Florida, we can help you. Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to listen to your call. To schedule your free consultation with an experienced Bradenton truck accident lawyer, call us now at (941) 444-4444.
In This Article
- Common Types of Truck Accidents
- Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Bradenton, FL.
- Common Injuries Caused in Bradenton Truck Accidents
- Who Is Liable for Your Damages in Bradenton, FL.?
- What Damages Could You Be Entitled To?
- What Is the Average Payout for a Bradenton Truck Accident?
- How Much Do Bradenton Truck Accident Lawyers Cost?
- How Long Do I Have to Act?
- Contact The Law Place Today!
Common Types of Truck Accidents
Many different types of truck accidents occur in Bradenton, Florida. Some of the most common truck accidents that occur on our roads are:
- Jack-knife accident – These accidents occur when the trailers of trucks swing out perpendicular to the trucks as a folding jack-knife would. It is often difficult for truck drivers to control their trailers when this happens. A jack-knifing trailer has the potential to collide with passenger vehicles and over motor vehicles in the adjacent lane. These trucking accidents can cause serious collisions and widespread damage.
- Runaway truck – These accidents occur when a truck driver loses control of their truck. This typically happens when a truck driver is driving downhill, and they lose the ability to slow their truck down. These accidents are dangerous as trucks will collide with anything in their path.
- Rollover accident – If a truck driver is speeding too quickly around a corner or bend, it is very easy for them to tip over their truck and cause a serious truck accident. These accidents are not always the fault of truck drivers. In high winds, it is very easy for a truck to roll over.
- Cargo spills – Commercial trucks often carry vast amounts of cargo. If this cargo is not secured properly and falls off a truck, it can cause a dramatic truck accident in Florida.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Bradenton, call 941-444-4444
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Bradenton, FL.
There is a wide range of reasons why truck accidents occur in Bradenton. The negligence of truck drivers is often to blame for these accidents. Below are some of the most common ways that truck accidents are caused:
- Distracted driving.
- Falling asleep at the wheel.
- Driving under the influence (DUI).
- Aggressive driving.
- Improper loading or securing of cargo.
- Unqualified or dangerous truck driver.
- Inadequate inspection of a truck by trucking companies.
- Poor maintenance of a truck by trucking companies.
- Failure of trucking companies to follow safety regulations.
If you or a loved one has been victims and suffered serious injuries in a Bradenton truck accident, we would strongly recommend that you speak to one of our truck accident attorneys. A Bradenton truck accident attorney at our law firm will be able to help you investigate your case to determine what caused your crash and who is to blame. A personal injury lawyer will gather all of the necessary evidence to build you a strong case to win the compensation you deserve.
If you are unsure about who may be at fault in your accident, don’t hesitate to contact a Bradenton truck accident lawyer at our law firm for a free case evaluation. A lawyer will be able to answer all of your questions.
Bradenton Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 941-444-4444
Common Injuries Caused in Bradenton Truck Accidents
Truck accidents in Bradenton, Florida, can leave victims being severely injured. Trucks, especially 18 wheelers and commercial trucks, are giant in size and weight. Therefore, it is unsurprising that these accidents are some of the most dangerous to occur on Florida’s roads. Some of the most common injuries suffered in these accidents are as follows:
- Head injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries.
- Traumatic brain injuries.
- Internal organ damage.
- Internal bleeding.
- Neck injuries.
- Back injuries.
- Broken bones and fractures.
- Bruises, burns, and lacerations.
If you have been injured in a truck accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to compensation from the trucking company and your insurance companies. If your call The Law Place today, you will be able to schedule a free consultation with one of our truck accident attorneys. They will be able to examine your truck accident in Bradenton, FL., to determine whether you have a personal injury case worthy of compensation.
Who Is Liable for Your Damages in Bradenton, FL.?
Before you file a lawsuit for your truck accident in Bradenton, you must be able to establish who is liable for your accident. This is not always a very easy process. Trucking companies and insurance companies will argue with you to try and avoid being blamed for your injury.
Our truck accident attorneys, however, have lots of experience helping clients with their truck accident cases. We have decades of experience working on cases similar to yours. The personal injury attorneys at our law firm have all the legal knowledge and skills required to fight for your case.
An attorney-client relationship at our law firm in Florida is one of great loyalty and commitment. We will not stop fighting on your behalf until you have received the justice you deserve from both the trucking company and your insurance company.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Damages Could You Be Entitled To?
After a truck accident lawyer has firmly established who is to blame for your accident, they will then begin work on examining all of your losses to determine how much compensation you should be entitled to. After suffering truck collisions in Florida, we have helped clients receive compensation for the following damages:
- Medical bills.
- Past, present, and future medical expenses.
- Lost wages.
- Reduced earning capacity.
- Property damage.
- Pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death.
- Additional related expenses.
Trucks can be giant in size and weight, especially commercial trucks, 18 wheelers, and tractor-trailers. It, therefore, is unsurprising that collisions with these vehicles can be very traumatic and serious. We understand that no amount of money can ever take away the suffering experienced. However, the compensation that you are entitled to will be able to help ease you from any financial burdens that you are facing as a result of the accident.
What Is the Average Payout for a Bradenton Truck Accident?
All truck accidents differ greatly in severity and scale. There is, therefore, no such thing as an “average” payout for an accident of this kind. Typically the more serious the truck accident, the more you can expect to receive in a payout. Some of the factors that can determine how much you can expect to receive in a payout following your accident are as follows:
- How serious the injury you sustained in your vehicle accident is.
- The amount of property damage suffered to your vehicle.
- The policies of your insurance company.
- The policies of the insurance companies of the trucking company.
If you are curious to see how much your specific case could expect to achieve in a payout, phone our law firm today for a free consultation. A member of our legal team will briefly be able to examine your accident, your injury, and vehicle damage suffered to give you a rough idea of what your particular case could achieve if filed.
How Much Do Bradenton Truck Accident Lawyers Cost?
At The Law Place, we work on a contingency basis. This sounds complicated, but it simply means that you will not have to pay a penny for your lawyer upfront. All of our legal fees will be taken away from the final settlement that we win for you. This means that you will not have to pay anything if we are unable to win your case for you. You will never face an unexpected bill from us.
We respect all of our clients and therefore stick to all of the rules outlined by the Florida State Bar Association closely. The Florida State Bar Association monitors the contingency work of all law firms in Florida.
We understand that hiring a lawyer can feel quite daunting. Please give us a call if you have any questions about our fees or the process of hiring a lawyer. Our office is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There will always be someone ready to answer the phone.
How Long Do I Have to Act?
If you have suffered injuries in a trucking accident, it is very important that you act as quickly as possible. Florida’s statute of limitations allows accident victims four years following the date of their accident to file a claim for their injury. This is outlined under Florida Statute 95.11. After four years have passed, cases will be barred, and accident victims will unfortunately not be able to file a claim for their injuries.
If you have tragically lost someone you love in a truck accident, the law only allows you two years to file a claim for wrongful death. This may seem like quite a long time to you, but you will be surprised at just how quickly time can pass. This is especially true if you are taking the time to nurse your injuries.
This is why we strongly recommend that you speak to an experienced and reputable lawyer as soon as you are healthy and able to do so.
Contact The Law Place Today!
If you have been injured in a truck accident in Bradenton, you should contact one of our lawyers at The Law Place. We can help you win the justice that you deserve. You should not have to suffer in misery because of the negligent behavior of a truck driver.
Our office is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to listen to your phone call. A lawyer will always be on hand to answer any of your queries and offer you some honest and unbiased legal advice. To schedule your free case evaluation, phone us today at (941) 444-4444.