In Bradenton, FL., motorcycles are a very popular use of transport. However, they offer very little physical protection for the motorcyclist. So when it comes to motorcycle accidents, it’s more likely that the accident will result in severe injuries. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that people who ride motorcycles are 28 percent more likely to be involved in a fatal accident than other types of transport.
It is illegal in any state to not have insurance when driving any vehicle on the road. However, if you happen to be in a Bradenton motorcycle accident and do not have the appropriate insurance to help cover your expenses after the incident, then it’s recommended to hire a capable personal injury attorney to help you through court proceedings.
The Law Place offers reliable accident attorneys who deal with motorcycle accident cases daily. They have a lot of experience when dealing with insurance companies and the Florida law system. We offer a free consultation service for any case, and we are always available to take your call.
So contact us today at (941) 444-4444.
Most Common Causes of a Bradenton Motorcycle Accident
There are many reasons that a motorcycle accident can occur and many factors that can contribute to the accident taking place. These factors could include the road conditions, driver’s capability, and other motorists potentially being negligent on the road. Here are some other examples of what could cause a Bradenton motorcycle accident:
- Driving under the influence – Driving under the influence is, unfortunately, a very common occurrence in Florida. Driving under the influence of any substance can slow reaction times, alter your judgment, and makes the driver’s visibility poor.
- Poor weather conditions – In Florida, the weather conditions are constantly changing and can affect the driver’s ability to control the vehicle they are driving. It can also make the visibility of the driver worse. This could influence the likelihood of a motorcycle accident.
- Distracted Driving – Unfortunately, it’s very common for drivers of vehicles to get distracted when driving. They could check their cell phone, talk to passengers, or change the radio, all of which distract the driver from the road, making it more likely that a motorcycle accident may occur.
- Motorcycle malfunction – All vehicles on the road must be serviced. Your motorcycle must be in the best condition to allow you to drive safely on the road. However, if something does go wrong with your motorcycle, it could cause a Bradenton motorcycle accident.
If you believe that you have been involved in a motorcycle accident that involved any of the listed causes, then you may be entitled to compensation. We recommend hiring a personal injury lawyer to minimize the pain and suffering of your injuries and the stresses of the Florida law system. The Law Place has very capable personal injury lawyers who work on a no-win-no-fee basis. This means that we won’t add further stress to your injuries by billing you before your case is won! We also offer a free consultation, so what’re you waiting for?
Most Common Types of Injuries Received From Motorcycle Accidents
There are many different types of injures you could sustain from motorcycle accidents. Here are some of the most common:
- Head injury – If you are not wearing a helmet, which is recommended, hitting your head in an accident could be life-threatening. These injuries include head trauma, brain damage, and even death.
- Soft tissue injuries – These are the most common types of injuries from any type of motorcycle accident. These include swelling, bruising, and pain, all of which take months to heal in soft tissue areas. The victim of the accident could have also sustained nerve damage due to having these soft tissue areas struck.
- Broken/fractured bones – A fracture or breakage of the bone can take months to heal. In some cases, it can even result in time off from work.
- Cuts/bruises – This includes punctures and injuries that penetrate the skin, such as lacerations. These are all caused by hard impacts on the skin.
- Post-traumatic stress – Being involved in a motorcycle accident can result in you finding yourself mentally struggling due to the trauma that you have been through.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident that involves the listed injuries, then you may be eligible for compensation. The Law Place is a law firm with talented and experienced accident attorneys who may be able to help you win your case.
Types of Compensation You Could Receive
If you or a loved one were involved in a motorcycle accident with an uninsured motorist, you might still be liable to large amounts of compensation. Types of compensation that you could be entitled to are:
- Medical expenses– The medical bills from your accident can be very expensive, especially as you weren’t expecting to have such a bill at the time. We may be able to help get you compensation to help pay for the medical bills that you incurred from your injuries.
- Lost wages– Recovery takes time, and if you had severe injuries, you might not be able to go to work for a long period. Compensation can help you recover these lost wages.
- Pain and suffering – Involvement in a collision might result in you suffering mental trauma, physical injuries, and in the worst case, the fatality of a loved one, all of this suffering is claimable.
- Loss of a loved one– If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident in Bradenton, Florida, you may be faced with emotional trauma, stress, bills to pay, and more. Although it won’t replace your loved one, you may be able to make a wrongful death
Contact Our Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one have been involved in any type of road accident in Bradenton, Florida, don’t hesitate to contact us and seek legal counsel. A personal injury lawyer will be able to navigate the legal system and take any stress away from you.
We offer a second-to-none-client-attorney relationship. We know that the trauma and mental stresses of an accident can weigh heavy on your mind. That’s why we are willing to help you claim compensation so you can focus on a healthy recovery.
We offer a free consultation where we can evaluate your case and give the best possible advice moving forward. So call us at (941) 444-4444 today to get started on your case. Phone lines are open 24/7.