A soft tissue injury is a relatively common injury in Englewood, FL., and can be defined as any injury that damages the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. Soft-tissue injuries are often classified as bruises, sprains, or strains and can cause pain and swelling.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a soft tissue injury as a result of an accident, then it is highly recommended to seek legal advice from a reputable law firm. At The Law Place, we have a team of adept accident lawyers with over 75 years of collective experience in handling cases like yours. At our law firm, our attorneys understand how daunting and complex the Florida legal system can be, which is why we will be there to support you every step of the way to ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
Our Englewood phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can call us at a time most convenient for you, and rest assured, a highly skilled personal injury lawyer will be on hand to help answer all of your questions. Call us today to arrange a free consultation with one of our highly skilled personal injury lawyers.
In This Article
- What Are the Most Common Types of Soft Tissue Injuries?
- What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
- Contact The Law Place in Englewood Today!
What Are the Most Common Types of Soft Tissue Injuries?
Soft tissue injuries are relatively common injuries and can occur through trips, slips, and falls, as well as through traffic collisions. Some of the most common types of soft tissue injuries are:
- Contusion – This is more commonly known as bruising and usually results in pain and swelling, as well as discoloration.
- Sprains – These types of injuries can cause a lot of pain and often occur through a twist of the ankle, knee, or wrist.
- Whiplash – This is a particularly common injury that results from car accidents. Whiplash occurs when the neck is forced to jerk quickly and often and results in headaches and pains to the head, neck, and back. In the worst cases, whiplash can result in permanent damage.
- Lacerations – Deep cuts and lacerations can cut into the soft tissue and may require medical assistance.
- Stress fracture – Overusing weight-bearing bones can lead to small cracks in the bone that, if left untreated, may lead to a complete break. Generally speaking, bones in the hips, legs, and feet are most prone to these types of fractures.
- Tendonitis – This is a common injury sustained in areas around the feet, knees, wrists, and elbows. In the most severe cases of tendonitis, surgery is likely to be required.
No matter the injuries you may be facing, here at The Law Place, our personal injury lawyers are here to help. Call our Englewood offices today to arrange a free initial consultation.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
As highlighted in Florida Statute 627.736, you have up to 14 days from the date of the accident to make a personal injury claim. If you fail to seek medical assistance within this time period, then you will lose your right to make a personal injury claim. The sooner you seek medical assistance and legal representation following an accident, then the more likely your chances of achieving a successful outcome.
Many people falsely believe that their medical insurance will cover the cost of damages should they be involved in an accident that has resulted in damage and injury. However, insurance companies will look to pay out the bare minimum where possible, therefore meaning that you would walk away with far less compensation than you are entitled to.
At The Law Place, we offer all our customers a free initial consultation where we will assess the legitimacy of your case and offer comprehensive legal advice on the best ways to proceed, and all at no obligation. If you chose to proceed with our law firm, then our personal injury lawyers will look to investigate your case further in order to work out what damages you may be entitled to. From there, your attorney will seek to gather any evidence and information that can support your case.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your case, your personal injury lawyer may look to claim for any number of the following:
- Any medical bills or expenses from the past, present, and future.
- Property damage.
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of wages or earning capacity.
It is also worthwhile noting that at The Law Place, all our accident attorneys pride themselves on developing honest attorney-client relationships built on trust and transparency, so you can rest assured that your case will be in competent hands. Your personal injury lawyer will work tirelessly to ensure you receive any compensation that you deserve.
Contact The Law Place in Englewood Today!
If you or someone you know has suffered from a soft tissue injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, then it is strongly recommended to seek medical assistance and legal advice as soon as you possibly can. At The Law Place, we have a team of highly skilled accident attorneys with over 75 years of combined experience in handling a variety of cases similar to yours.
At our law firm, we offer all our customers a free initial consultation where we will assess the legitimacy of your case and offer comprehensive and valuable legal advice on the next best steps to take. A highly skilled personal injury lawyer will investigate your case to see if there are any damages that you may be entitled to. From there, your accident attorney will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the best possible outcome for your case.
Our Englewood, FL., phone lines are open around the clock, so don’t hesitate to call at a time most convenient for you. Call us today and arrange a free consultation with an adept personal injury lawyer.