Every type of car accident has the potential to be incredibly traumatic for those involved and can leave victims with life-changing injuries or even cause fatalities. However, the severity of the consequences can be even worse if there was a truck involved in the accident. Trucks are bigger, heavier and are often carrying large amounts of cargo, and so almost always cause more devastating destruction than a regular car does.
We know how dangerous truck accidents can be and how important it is for accident victims to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer. To receive compensation for all you’ve had to endure and to get some form of justice, call today. Our team of skilled truck accident attorneys at The Law Place has over 75 years of combined experience in dealing with the Florida legal system and fighting on behalf of clients in the same situation as you. When you choose to work with us, our lawyers will take on all the hard and confusing work on your behalf, giving you the opportunity to focus on healing and recovering from the ordeal. So, call now to book a free consultation and increase your chances of winning the compensation that you deserve. Our phone lines are open 24/7, so contact us at (941) 444-4444!
What Can a Florida Truck Accident Lawyer Do for You?
After being injured in a truck accident that wasn’t your fault, we know that the last thing you want is the stress from dealing with the Florida legal system, confusing paperwork, and the pressure tactics of the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Therefore, it is best to hire a lawyer that can take on the bulk of the work for you.
Some ways that truck accident lawyers can help are listed below:
- Investigate the accident and determine all of the negligent parties that are liable for your losses, and contact their insurance companies.
- File all claims with every insurance company involved.
- Identify and submit all documentation that is required for your claim to the insurance companies.
- Handle all necessary communication with the insurer.
- Accurately determine the full value of your losses and submit those to the insurance company.
- Handle the claim process on your behalf, including negotiations with any insurance adjusters.
- Ensure that the insurance companies are following Florida law.
- Negotiate a final, fair settlement with all the insurance companies on your behalf.
- File any lawsuits against the insurance company if necessary.
An experienced lawyer from The Law Place will work as your advocate to deal with insurance companies and do all the hard work on your behalf so you can focus on resting and healing. Our team will ensure that you secure a fair settlement to compensate you for the negligence and recklessness of the at-fault truck driver. We will make sure you are not taken advantage of. So, contact The Law Place today to schedule a free case evaluation with a truck accident lawyer, who will be able to offer you trusted legal advice without charge or attached obligations.
Will My Truck Accident Lawyer Deal With the Insurance Companies for Me?
Insurance companies are often incredibly difficult to work with. It is in their best interest to get you to drop your claim or agree to a low settlement, and without an experienced truck accident lawyer by your side, you may not get all the compensation that you deserve.
As well as this, before accepting that their client was at fault or accepting any settlement offer, an insurance company must review all the variables that surround such complicated accidents, often searching for excuses to avoid having to payout.
Because of this, it’s crucial that you have a personal injury lawyer working for you who can deal with the insurance company on your behalf, as well as all other aspects of your case. The personal injury lawyers at our law firm have the knowledge and skill required to make sure that you get a fair settlement.
You should always remember that you are not legally obligated to speak with the at-fault driver’s insurance company, and in many cases, it is best to only speak to them with your attorney by your side. It is especially crucial that you never admit any sort of fault, as they may use this to deny you fair compensation.
Damages Commonly Claimed by Truck Accident Victims
Truck accident victims don’t only have to deal with the injuries and trauma that the accident caused, but also a huge amount of financial losses. If this is the case for you, then a truck accident lawyer from The Law Place can help you by assessing the number of losses you have experienced and calculating how much compensation you deserve. The types of damages that The Law Place commonly recovers compensation for are listed below:
- Medical care – If any injuries sustained in the accident were serious enough that you had to pay medical expenses, then you deserve compensation to cover the bills. This includes future medical bills, as well as travel to and from appointments and any other related costs.
- Property damage – If your vehicle was damaged or totaled in the accident, then you deserve to be reimbursed for the cost of repairing or replacing the vehicle.
- Lost wages – If the injuries caused by the accident meant you couldn’t go to work, then the wages you lost and any projected wages should be covered by compensation.
- Pain and suffering – If you have been left with emotional distress or can no longer take part in activities and hobbies that you used to enjoy, then you may be entitled to compensation. This can be hard to prove, and so it’s beneficial to have a lawyer on your side to prove this.
- Wrongful death – If you lost a loved one in the truck accident, then you may be entitled to money to cover the funeral costs and loss of consortium.
While we know that compensation cannot fix the trauma and effects that the accident may have left you with, it can still help you and act as proof that some form of justice was served. So, contact The Law Place now for a free consultation.
Contact The Law Place Today!
If you or a loved one have been involved in a truck accident in Florida, it is vital that you have a truck accident lawyer on your side to ensure that you get the maximum amount of financial compensation. You deserve justice for everything you have had to endure.
Even in the event that an insurance settlement is unsuccessful, our lawyers will not give up. Our law firm will file a lawsuit on your behalf and take your injury claim to court. However, it’s crucial you contact us as soon as possible to give us time to build a strong case.
Don’t try to fight a powerful insurance company by yourself; let our experienced team fight on your behalf. Phone The Law Place today to schedule a free consultation with a skilled truck accident lawyer at (941) 444-4444.