A commonplace for truck accidents to occur in Sarasota, FL is at intersections, and these can cause serious injuries to those involved. As trucks are so big and heavy, they can turn an ordinary car accident into a much more severe and potentially tragic disaster.
If you have been injured in a truck accident at an intersection in Sarasota, then you may deserve compensation. With over 75 years of combined experience dealing with the Florida legal system, the accident attorneys at The Law Place will be able to give you a free case evaluation and fight for the justice that you deserve. So, call us today on (941) 444-4444 for a free consultation with our accomplished personal injury lawyers.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents at Intersections in Sarasota, FL
A lot of truck accidents occur because of the wide radius that large trucks require when making turns, but this is just one of many possible reasons. The most common causes of truck accidents in Sarasota are listed below:
- Distracted driving – if a driver is not paying attention, often because they are on their phone, or for other reasons, then accidents are more likely to occur.
- Negligent or aggressive driving – if a truck driver is speeding or performing illegal maneuvers, then they could easily cause a car accident.
- Failure to stop – by failing to stop at a red light or a stop sign, the driver is risking a crash with catastrophic consequences.
- Driving error/misjudgment – large trucks take longer to accelerate or brake and require much more space when turning. If a truck driver misjudges the amount of time necessary to brake or the amount of space needed to turn, then this could cause a dangerous accident and severe injuries for anyone involved.
- Fatigue – like with any driver of any vehicle, driving while tired is dangerous as it slows your reaction times.
- Driving under the influence – again, like with driving while fatigued, driving under the influence slows reaction times and makes drivers less receptive to what’s going on around them.
- Poor weather conditions – poor weather conditions, such as the common thunderstorms in Florida, can make driving much more dangerous as the road is slippy, and vision is limited.
Regardless of the cause, if you have been involved in a truck accident in Sarasota, then you may deserve compensation. Contact us today for a free case evaluation with one of our experienced accident attorneys.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents at intersection lawyer serving Sarasota, call 941-444-4444
Injuries Often Caused by Truck Accidents in Sarasota, FL
The truck’s sheer size and weight in a car accident at an intersection can cause catastrophic and sometimes fatal injuries. Such injuries include but are not limited to the following:
- Head and brain trauma
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Burns, cuts, lacerations, and bruises
- Broken bones and fractures
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
Truck accidents can also lead to damage to your property and emotional and mental distress to those involved.
If you have been involved in a truck accident at an intersection in Florida, then you may deserve compensation. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation with a Sarasota-based injury lawyer. Our lawyers have experience in dealing with car accident cases and will fight for the justice you deserve, guaranteed.
Sarasota Truck Accident at Intersection Lawyer Near Me 941-444-4444
Damages Often Received From a Truck Accident in Sarasota, FL
If you have been involved in a truck accident at an intersection in Sarasota, then you may deserve compensation. By calling The Law Place, based in Florida, you could win compensation for the following damages and others:
- Medical costs – if you have had to pay for medical costs because of the injuries you sustained in a car accident, then you deserve financial compensation to repay these expenses.
- Property damage – if your vehicle was damaged in the accident, then the cost of repairing your vehicle in Sarasota should be reimbursed.
- Lost wages – if you were no longer able to go to work for a period of time because of the crash, or may still not be able to, then you deserve compensation to replace your lost wages.
- Pain and suffering – if you are experiencing pain and suffering because you can no longer do things you once enjoyed because of the accident, then you should receive compensation.
- Loss of a loved one – if you lost a loved one in the accident, then you should receive compensation to cover the funeral costs and loss of consortium.
For the best chance of receiving the financial compensation that you deserve, you will need a lawyer in Sarasota working alongside you. Our Florida law firm will make sure that you are not taken advantage of and will help you fight for justice. So, contact us today for a free case evaluation.
The Law Place
The Federal Highway Administration finds that over 50% of traffic accidents occur at or near intersections, making them incredibly dangerous. This danger is increased even more when large commercial vehicles are involved as the sheer size of them can often cause much more severe injuries, and sometimes even deaths.
This is why it’s so important to get justice if you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident at an intersection. If you call The Law Place today on (941) 444-4444 for a free case evaluation, one of our accident attorneys will be able to give you expert advice and guidance.
Don’t wait for help; contact us today for a free consultation and give yourself the best chance to receive the compensation that you deserve.