Any type of car accident in Clearwater, FL, can have the potential to cause an immense amount of damage and injuries. Although accidents involving trucks often tend to be far more severe. A construction truck is a considerably heavier, larger, and more complex vehicle in comparison to the average road car. Every day in the United States, over 10 people lose their lives in truck accidents. People who are lucky enough to survive a construction truck accident will likely be left with debilitating injuries, changing their lives forever.
If you or someone you know have suffered a car accident involving a construction truck in Clearwater, you must seek the help of an accident attorney. The Law Place, based in Florida, has a skilled legal team with a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with truck accident cases similar to yours. If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own, contact us today for a free consultation. An accident attorney will be able to give you all the legal advice you may be seeking. Don’t hesitate to call us today, our phone number is (941) 444-4444.
Common Causes of Construction Truck Accidents in Clearwater
A construction truck accident can occur for a variety of reasons in Clearwater, FL. Most of the time, a truck crash is caused by a driver’s negligent and reckless behavior. A construction truck accident in Clearwater can often be blamed on:
- Negligent or aggressive driving.
- Distracted driving.
- Driving under the influence.
Although there are occasions where a truck driver cannot be blamed for an accident. Sometimes, a construction truck accident will occur for the following reasons:
- Badly maintained trucks.
- Inadequate training of drivers.
- Poor loading or overloading of cargo.
- Bad weather.
Regardless of the cause of the accident, the injuries caused can be incredibly severe. If you or someone you know have suffered an injury as a result of a truck accident, you may deserve financial compensation.
At The Law Place, we have an accident lawyer ready to fight for your right to compensation. Whether the driver, construction workers, or the trucking company are at fault for your accident, our personal injury lawyers will ensure that you get the justice that you are entitled to.
Injuries Commonly Sustained in Construction Truck Accidents
A construction truck accident in Clearwater can result in severe injuries due to their large size and immense weight. Some of the most common injuries that a truck accident can result in are:
- A spinal cord injury.
- A head injury and traumatic brain injury.
- A neck injury, such as whiplash.
- Fractures and broken bones.
- Lacerations, bruises, cuts, burns, and soreness.
- Internal organ damage.
- Internal bleeding.
- Wrongful death.
Truck accidents in Clearwater can also lead to people suffering an immense amount of pain and suffering. This can involve emotional distress and mental trauma.
If you have suffered an injury, you should call one of our personal injury lawyers at The Law Place today. Regardless of the severity of your injury, our Clearwater truck accident lawyers will fight for your personal injury claim to ensure that you achieve the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve. Our phone number is (727) 217-9795.
Damages Awarded After a Construction Truck Accident
If you have suffered a crash, you will not only have to deal with your injuries and trauma but also an extortionate amount of financial loss.
Once one of our lawyers can establish who the liable party is in your case, they will begin work on assessing how much you have lost as a result of the incident to ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve. Our lawyers at The Law Place frequently help victims of vehicle accidents to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses – This will cover any past, present, or future medical expenses, as well as further costs such as travel to appointments.
- Property damage – You can be reimbursed for any vehicle repair costs you have had to pay due to the damage caused to your vehicle.
- Pain and suffering – This is difficult to quantify but covers any emotional distress you may have experienced, as well as a decrease in your quality of life.
- Permanent disability – You can receive compensation if you have been left with permanent disfigurement or disability.
- Lost wages – This will cover any wages you have lost due to injuries preventing you from working, as well any future wages that you will be unable to earn due to your lack of earning capacity.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one in the incident, our lawyers can help you recover compensation for any funeral expenses you have faced, as well as the loss of consortium.
We are aware that no amount of compensation will ever take away the pain and trauma you have experienced, but we would like to help make your recovery easier.
Contact The Law Place Today!
If you have been the innocent victim of a truck crash in Clearwater, you should call The Law Place today for a free consultation with one of our lawyers. Truck accidents can be incredibly traumatic and can change the lives of victims forever. You don’t have to suffer alone. We will support you in any way that we can and guide you through the whole legal process. We can ease some of the stresses and burdens you may be facing by dealing with all the paperwork and negotiations with insurance companies on your behalf. We can help you win the compensation that you deserve.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today if you think you may have a case eligible for compensation. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and our phone number is (941) 444-4444.