The knee is undoubtedly one of the most complex joints in the human body and is highly important in supporting the stability of your legs. Unfortunately, due to the knee’s complexity, it means that it is relatively prone to accident and injury. Some of the most common knee injuries include sprains, fractures, ligament tears, or dislocations. No matter the type of knee injury you may be suffering from, it is important to seek medical advice as soon as possible following the injury.
Whilst many knee injuries occur as a result of a slip and fall accident, they can also occur as a result of a sporting accident or traffic collision. Sometimes, knee injuries also occur due to negligence from another party. If this is the case, then it is possible that you are entitled to receive compensation for the accident. A personal injury lawyer will be able to assess your case and help you to claim any compensation that you may be entitled to.
At The Law Place, we have a team of highly skilled accident attorneys with over 75 years of combined experience in dealing with cases similar to yours. We understand how complex the Florida legal system can be, which is why our attorneys will take care of your case and will work tirelessly to ensure you receive any compensation you are deserving of. Our Englewood phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so don’t hesitate to call us at any time of day. Call us today at (941) 444-4444, and arrange a free consultation with an adept personal injury attorney.
In This Article
- Knee Injuries Caused by a Slip and Fall Accident
- What Are the Symptoms of a Knee Injury?
- What Damages May You Be Entitled to Following a Knee Injury in Englewood?
- Contact The Law Place in Englewood Today!
Knee Injuries Caused by a Slip and Fall Accident
A slip and fall accident is one of the most common causes of knee injuries. The best way to prevent a slip and fall accident from occurring is to ensure you are wearing appropriate shoes and clothing. However, a slip and fall accident is not always preventable.
If a slip and fall accident occurs at a business establishment or on private property, then it is possible that it was caused by someone’s negligence. For example, if you are in a restaurant, and the establishment has failed to highlight that the floors were wet or uneven, then they may be considered to be negligent. If this is the case, then as highlighted in Florida Statute 768.0755, you may be able to claim compensation under the premises liability laws. The premises liability laws apply if:
- There had been a dangerous condition at the premises that existed for such a long time that any normal business exercising their duty of care would have already noticed it and either rectified the issue or notified the public of the potential hazard.
- It was foreseeable that the hazard or dangerous condition would occur.
If you have suffered from a knee injury as a result of a slip and fall accident, then you may be deserving of compensation. At The Law Place, we have a team of adept injury lawyers with an abundance of experience in handling cases like yours. Contact us today to speak to a personal injury lawyer and arrange a free case evaluation.
For a free legal consultation with a knee injury lawyer serving Englewood, call 941-444-4444
What Are the Symptoms of a Knee Injury?
Knee injuries are often complex and, if left, can cause serious health problems later on in life. No matter how minor, if you are suffering from a knee injury, then it is strongly advised to seek medical advice as soon as possible. It is particularly recommended to seek medical advice if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- If your knee is swollen.
- If you are unable to walk without limping.
- If the knee feels unstable or is buckling.
- If the mobility of the knee is limited, or if you are unable to stretch or bend the knee properly.
- If there was a popping sound at the time of the injury.
- If you have persistent knee pain.
Call our offices in Englewood today to arrange a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. Our lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure you receive any compensation you are deserving of.
Englewood Knee Injury Lawyer Near Me 941-444-4444
What Damages May You Be Entitled to Following a Knee Injury in Englewood?
By seeking help from a reputable personal injury lawyer, they will work to evaluate what damages you may be entitled to. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you may be entitled to any number of the following damages:
- Medical bills and expenses from the past, present, and future – This includes any medical costs, such as rehabilitation, hospital care, and surgery.
- Loss of income or wages, or potential loss of income – If your knee injury has affected your performance at work or your ability to go to work at all, then it is likely that you will be able to claim compensation for this.
- Pain and suffering – If the knee injury caused emotional distress and trauma, or has prevented you from living the life you once lived before the accident took place, then it is likely that you may be able to claim damages for this.
An adept injury lawyer will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to following a knee injury. Contact The Law Place today to arrange a free initial consultation.
Contact The Law Place in Englewood Today!
If you have suffered from a knee injury due to the negligence of another party, then it is likely that you will be entitled to compensation. Here, at The Law Place, we have a team of adept injury lawyers with an abundance of experience in handling cases like yours. Our attorneys will evaluate your case and will work to ensure you receive any compensation that you may be entitled to.
At The Law Place, we offer all our customers a completely free consultation where we will assess your case and offer comprehensive legal advice on the best ways to proceed to ensure you receive the best possible outcome. All our lawyers pride themselves on creating trusting and open attorney-client relationships built on honesty and transparency. With over 75 years of combined experience in handling cases like yours, you can rest assured that your case will be in knowledgeable hands.
Call The Law Place in Englewood today to arrange a free consultation. Our offices are open around the clock so you can call us at a time most convenient for you. Our number is (941) 444-4444.